Congratulations the big day is nearly upon you…in a few days you will be jetting off to the wedding destination of your dreams to say your “I do’s”! But before you set off, there’s a few things you need to make sure you have done. Here is a wedding abroad checklist to help you prepare for your big day!
- Do you have all of your travel documents ready?
- Is all of your legal paperwork completed and ready to take with you (if applicable)?
- Have you printed off your wedding package and orders to take with you?
- Have you decided how you will be transporting your dress?
- Are your DIY projects packed and ready to go (e.g. wedding favours, table plan, name cards)?
- Have you packed all of your holiday essentials (e.g. toiletries, electronics, sun cream)?
- Do your guests have all of the necessary information that they need?
- Have you packed an emergency wedding day kit (e.g. bobby pins, safety pins, measuring tape)?
- Who’s taking care of the rings?
- Have you labelled all of your luggage?